Deputy Manager - Manager, Regulatory Reporting
- With solid preparation experience in HKMA Banking Returns and surveys, mainly in large exposures, loan and advance and provision, mainland activities, etc.
- Support ad hoc process improvement and other projects assigned by team head
- Subject matter knowledge in new exposure regulation (Banking Exposure Limits Rule) or liquidity returns of tier 1 bank (LCR and NSFR)
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) and related testing on report compilation automation projects
- University graduate with major in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- HKICPA or ACCA qualification is preferable
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in preparing full set of Statutory Reports (Banking Returns) at full licensed banking institution
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline strictly
- Self-motivated, independent with an analytical mindset
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in using MS office in Excel, Word and PPT
Candidate with more / less experience may be considered as Manager / Senior Officer.