Our client is a top-tier global financial institution with strong presence worldwide. To further strengthen their market positioning, the company is expanding their team, and currently seeking a few experienced Cloud & DevOps candidates to join their team.
As an Associate, DevOps & Cloud, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Work closely with development team to tackle necessary coding and scripting to integrate various application elements with other components
- Implement and maintain automation and maintenance in various environments, systems, and services
- Act as the reviewer of the infrastructure related changes
- Develop and review the design of the cloud-based IT solutions with focus on infrastructure and integration
- Work with other IT staff and external vendors in assigned project activities
To be considered for this role as an Associate, DevOps & Cloud, you possess the following:-
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields
- Relevant hands-on experience in DevOps and Cloud computing
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates with immediate availability will be considered first.
- Self-motivated & able to accomplish multiple tasks independently