As the Director of Investor Relations you working closely with the Hong Kong Director in building AUM in Asia.
Currently with over 1.5 Billion USD in AUM, our client is a leading equity crowdfunding platform for venture capital investing. The platform offers unprecedented access to startups changing the way people work, travel, shop, heal, and conduct business. Investors participate alongside our client in these opportunities, on the same terms as VCs and institutional co-investors.
- Introduce and develop business relationships with HNW & UHNW investors, Family Offices and Independent Financial Advisors in order to support the Investor Relations function of raising capital for investments on the our client's platform.
- Advise clients on investment opportunities.
- Work closely with HQ office for back-office and client-support activities, such as acceptance of investments, reporting, forecasting, and other operations.
- Serve as Responsible Officer in connection with Investor Relations activities and assist in the fulfilment of regulatory functions, while maintaining the necessary licenses to be duly qualified.
- University degree in Business or Finance, or other relevant discipline, would be ideal
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in private banking, wealth management or asset management
- Holder of SFC Type 1 and Type 4 licenses, without conditions or able to apply
- Professional qualification of CFA or CFP,would be ideal
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Collegial and self-motivated with a drive to succeed and the ability to work independently
- Inquisitive and thoughtful, seeking to be engaged in the growing venture capital industry
- University degree in Business or Finance, or other relevant discipline
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
This a unique crowdfunding platform with over 10 years of investment experience.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gin Sun on +852 2848 9520