Director of Data & Analytics
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Andersen , EA Licence No: 16S8094
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Our client, a leading international advisory firm has an opportunity to join as a Director of Data & Analytics. This is an opportunity which will see you providing tailored business solutions to clients, using large and disparate sets of data, as well as providing guidance and leadership to a team of junior staff members.
- Develop the work plan for identifying, acquiring, synthesizing, mining and analysing relevant data with clients.
- Identifying the relationships among multiple sources and types of data, and organizing this information to facilitate effective data analysis.
- Designing and implementing complex financial database models.
- Supervising the day-to-day activities of projects and develop work plans.
- Preparing and reviewing written analyses, reports and presentations for clients and other third parties.
- Identifying potential business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 5 years and ideally 7 - 10 years of consulting experience.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- Clear communicator, effective motivator and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English required; Mandarin preferred
- Able to handle multiple deadlines and capable of prioritizing important work demands.
- Willing to travel, sometimes at short notice.
- Data analysis experience using MS SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Complex data manipulation techniques, including data mining and result interpretation.
- Proficient in relational database design and development
- Knowledge popular ERPs.
- Experience with other Data Visualization tools.