BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
The Global Markets IT Application Support provides Business-aligned production services to support the Global Markets businesses. These services range from maintaining and improving the availability, integrity, performance and capacity of the Global Markets technology platforms, to providing and developing governance of process and technology standards.
Support Analyst role of Market data, Referential and Research applications involves following:
• Support and enhance internal Market data & Referential systems which are used by mission critical trading applications, middle office and back-office systems
• First level of support for pricing system used for flow and structured products
• Business analysis, Maintenance & Enhancement i.e. capturing business requirements, performing gap and impact analysis, producing functional specifications, defining test strategy and delivery in production. Responsibilities
• Follow BNPP internal standards for incident, problem and change management.
• Analyse daily production problems and address the root cause by following with relevant stakeholders. Communicate the progress to clients in timely manner.
• Maintain high availability of systems by continuously monitoring operation and performance.
• Functional and technical analysis of business requirements on new features and enhancements.
• Conduct system Quality Assurance Testing and assist in User Acceptance test. Perform production deployment of new versions.
• Functional and technical documentation of system and processes.
• Participate in support roster. Shift duty, weekend and holiday work as required. Technical & Behavioral Competencies Technical and Functional skills:
• Hands on experience in Python
• Knowledge of Java, Go and Rust is desirable
• Hands on experience in Linux / Unix
• Project management
• Problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Equities and Derivative products
• Able to learn new technologies/languages quickly Soft and interpersonal skills:
• Working experience on fast paced trading floor environment
• Communication skills
• Self-starter, able to work under own initiative
• Client focused
• Good team player Specific Qualifications
• 3-5 years' experience in finance industry
• Preferably engineering graduate/post-graduate
• Strong knowledge on equity & derivative products