The Itarle Group is an industry-leading supplier of best execution algorithmic trading, smart order routing and transaction cost analysis services to clients ranging from Global Investment banks to specialist Brokers. To support its Hong Kong operations across both Equities and Listed Derivatives, and to facilitate the increasing demand for its services, Itarle (HK) Ltd is seeking talents to monitor, support and grow the Itarle services in Hong Kong and contribute to the expansion of the Itarle brand around the globe.
What you will be doing:
- Providing real-time support for Itarle's sell-side clients, ranging from Global Investment banks to specialist Brokers, including answering questions about algorithm behavior and performance.
- Troubleshooting FIX and connectivity problems.
- Evaluating and communicating performance of algorithms and providing execution consultancy.
- Identifying opportunities for up-selling existing Itarle products to clients and identifying new prospects.
- Communicating client feedback to product teams to help develop and improve our products.
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years in electronic trading coverage or support, including knowledge of Algorithmic Trading and Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA)
- A passion for electronic trading and willingness to develop a deep knowledge of the marketplace and our product to help support our clients.
- Ability and enthusiasm to build relationships with clients and team members to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol
- UNIX scripting knowledge
- Talkative and good at communications
- Self-motivated and take responsibility seriously
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Proficiency in Mandarin will be a plus!
What We Offer:
- Financial backing for postgraduate education and professional qualifications such as CIPD.
- Sponsorship opportunities for semi-pro / professional athletes.
- Opportunity to travel and work abroad at global Itarle offices.
- Annual team holiday, team nights out and company paid-lunches.
We look forward to meeting you!