• Familiar with HKMA, AIFC/AFSA• Prepare regular and ad hoc reports
About Our Client
Established company with strong presence in China Job Description
- Prepare financial reports, business reports and financial forecast on a timely basis;
- Prepare regular financial analysis reports, regular management reports to the Management and business units;
- Monitor statutory and regulatory limits and ratios;
- Prepare policies in accordance with accounting, financial and regulatory requirements;
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, HKMA, AIFC/AFSA and other relevant laws and regulations;
- Provide advice on new regulatory reporting requirements for banking sector;
- Develop and implement systems for regulatory reporting;
- Prepare annual budget in accordance with the Management's overall business strategy;
- Participate in financial strategic planning and recommendation on bank performance.
- Communicate with auditors and regulators;
The Successful Applicant
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports to other committees, such as Asset and Liability Committee, Risk Committee, etc.
- Bachelor degree holder or equivalent in Accounting / Finance or any related discipline;
- ACCA / CPA qualified or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of solid experience in the regulatory reporting function in the commercial banking;
- Practical knowledge in financial reporting and budgeting in banking sector;
What's on Offer
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.