Consultant - Technology at Pinpoint Asia Limited
My client is a European Crypto Prime Brokerage firm with a growing business in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Full-stack Developer to join their team. The position will be mainly developing their Crypto Exchange Applications with a face-paced and flexible environment, using cutting edge technologies with lots of growth potentials within the firm.
- Develop and maintain code quality mainly on the client-side/frontend side of their Crypto Exchange Applications
- Integrate data storage solutions include databases, key-value stores
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Troubleshoot issues and questions in production systems to address issues ranging from missing trades to exchange connectivity problems to system outages
- Liaise with different internal and external stakeholders including clients, peers, seniors and team members
- Assist with developing improvements to team processes and procedures
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Experience working in Cryptocurrency firms, Blockchain companies, investment banking or financial services firms would be a big plus
- Experience in building WebAPIs using C#/ASP.NET Core would be a plus
- Experience with software containerization systems such as Docker and Kubernetes is higher preferred
- Exceptional practical knowledge of DevOps automation with Azure, AWS or GCP is higher preferred
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills in English
- Good analytical, problem-solving and communication skill
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, adaptive to changes
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) LIBOR / Fixed Income Transition IT Project Manager - Leading Investment Bank
2) Quantitative Analyst (Intraday trading strategy), Prop Hedge Fund
3) Head of Digital Platform Delivery - Leading Insurance Group