Aston Carter is currently welcoming applications for graduates to apply for our upcoming Graduate Trainee Programme. To continue supporting our Business Transformation, Data and Digital desks, we are looking to onboard young passionate consultants keen to grow their career further in a Business related field.
The Aston Carter Graduate Programme
With your onboarding into the programme, you’ll be a part of a team of graduates who would be assigned to various projects across different clients that are currently key leaders in driving digital transformation. Our culture is built on a collaborative way of working, with the opportunity to work with various stakeholders across different projects. We offer the opportunity to work for leading MNCs in Hong Kong and provide a platform where you’re fully embedded in a company’s strategic initiatives. Further, you’ll be able to hit the ground running from day one and make an impact!
What you will get from this programme:
- Work on leading business change and data initiatives using new technology
- Exposure to using leading Business Intelligence tools
- Coordinating with stakeholders across teams and functions
- Opportunity to deliver presentations to large groups of people
- Mentorship and on the job coaching throughout the programme
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in any Business Discipline
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese to work with stakeholders across the different levels of the organisation
- Quick learner and capable of thinking on your feet
- Passionate to build a career in consulting and work on leading digital initiatives
- Keen to ask questions, work with a positive attitude and be a team player