Group Vice President, Company Secretariat
FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Japan, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance and employee benefits across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. For more information please visit WWW.FWD.COM Purpose
How you can contribute
- Lead and manage the Group Company Secretariat function
Who we are looking for
- Support the Chairman and CEO in relation to all aspects of corporate governance and matters under the company secretarial perspective
- Support and assist the Chairman or CEO in all Board and Committee meetings
- Conduct tailored induction programmes for newly appointed directors and senior officers
- Build knowledge and share best practise across the group country functions
- Supervise the maintenance of the corporate information database
- Transactions support where required
- Ensure implementation of group systems and processes for all newly acquired entities or green field operations
- Planning of the group company corporate calendar so as to comply with both statutory, regulatory and business requirements
- Act as board and committees secretary of the group so as to ensure smooth running of the activities of the board and committees
- Act as point of contact for all board members
- Organise and prepare all meeting materials and minutes for board and committee and shareholder meetings
- Ensure compliance with all statutory filings and reporting
- Individual qualified as one of the following:
- a Member of The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries
- a solicitor or barrister; and
- a certified public accountant.
- Company secretary experience in a listed company preferred
- Ability to leverage digital solutions to manage a team
- High degree of independence, responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to liaise upward, downward and laterally across internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communication, a high degree of attention to detail and responsiveness critical to the role.