Overview A renowned investment bank is now seeking an experience investment banker to join their Hong Kong office to lead their Hong Kong M&A team.
My client is a medium size investment bank. They cover full range of corporate finance activities including IPO sponsor, M&A advisory and capital markets.
- Originating sell side advisory deal or opportunities through networking with other houses.
- Networking with corporate and FIs across the regions to source opportunities for outbound transactions.
- Develop and review financial models within the defined guidelines.
Education & Experience
- Solid knowledge on M&A experience, specifically on sell side.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in M&A or coverage team.
- All-rounded player, motivated and keen to take initiatives.
- Eligible for SFC license (RO) for Corporate Finance
- Extensive relationship with global investment banks and buy-out investors, supported by solid track records in the past advisory services.
What ¡s on offer?
This is a great opportunity for a talent from an established investment banking background to join the FI as a management role within the core business set up in Hong Kong and wanting to build a long-term career with a well-developed house.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jason Kan on +852 2848 9514.