Help Desk (IT)
Our client is a well know global company within FSI.
The company possesses a strong culture in developing there own employees technology skill - sets and are dedicated to internally promoting there employees, giving the potential candidate a lot of opportunity to move into other technology areas that they want to explore as well as a lot of opportunity for career advancement.
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Specific Skills / Qualifications
• The desired candidate must have minimum 1+ years experience in system administration experience / helpdesk / IT support function
• Good English and Cantonese Communication Skills
Interested Candidates please submit your CV's to me and I will get back to you shortly.
Alex Fraser is a specialist Associate based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process