IT Delivery Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Hong Kong, Singapore
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be leading and managing a diverse and distributed IT delivery team located in Hong Kong, China, Switzerland and Poland, focusing on Client Relationship Management (CRM) area of Wealth Management IT.
Your experience and skills
- strong experience and track record to deliver large-scale complex software development projects
- effective people and stakeholder management skills, able to influence a large global team F2B towards successful deliveries
- have a passion towards high quality software, can lead a technical team towards an advanced software delivery process
- sound understanding of CRM processes (especially front-office processes), including areas in KYC, AML, onboarding, etc
- proven experience in standard PM frameworks (experience in financial forecast, planning and reporting is a must)
– strong in communication with all levels
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.