Our client, an international Financial Institutions is looking for a high calibre candidate to fill up the IT Developer.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing the schedule cost, quality, human power of system development or enhancement
- Work with different departments and system developers to facilitate solutions development for systems and processes
- Regular meeting with Headquarter, system developer and other related departments
- Handle whole system development/enhancement including quotation, master schedule, UR/UI, UAT, parallel run and go live
- Assist in Ad Hoc Projects and involve projects related to RPA
Job Requirements :
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the management of software development experience
- Good command of English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and conversational Japanese will be preferable
- Self-motivated, fast learner with a positive attitude, attention to details and able to work under pressure
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Interested parties, please email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for application purpose.