• Cloud platform• New TECH: Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the retail banks in Hong Kong Job Description
To cope with the bank's digital transformation initiative, new technologies and solutions will be brought in by the Application/ Enterprise Architecture team. And in order to support/ cope with the demands for infrastructure for new technologies, a more powerful and resilience private Cloud environment is needed, hence this new headcount.
As the subject-matter-expert, you will define the bank's infrastructure & Cloud strategies, design the architecture of the private Cloud environment, and take lead on the development of such platform for both production and testing use. The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- Holder of university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 10+ years' work experience in IT Infrastructure and Operations
- Proven record in an architect/ infrastructure design role
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, i.e. IT network, Servers (IBM AIX, Linux, Windows), middleware, Webserver, storage, virtualization and private Cloud
- Familiar with HKMA policy and requirements on IT systems
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English
Our client offers great exposure and a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate