IT Operation Manager (Procurement & Administration), Information Technology
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The job
- Manage and improve IT Procurement framework and end to end workflow
- Manage and improve hardware and software Inventory tracking policy, including software license
- Manage and develop IT vendor relationship, evaluate IT vendor's performance
- Liaise with IT vendor for rate, delivery and payment terms
- Communicate with users and investigate outstanding IT procurement requests
- Work closely with IT Finance team on IT vendor management (contract/compliance review)
- Support and Manage IT Operation within an IT Support team
- Work closely with other support team leads/members to improve the team operation
- Assist IT Support team manager to implement operation changes
- Basic IT hardware knowledge
- Basic knowledge in Finance
- Good communicator to all levels including upper management and vendors
- Good MS office skill - Excel & Power Point etc.
- Experience on providing IT training is a plus.
- Bachelor degree holder
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.