Our client is a large multi-national organization. They are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer, who will be working with IT Teams of different domains and manage IT professionals from infrastructure support services providers to perform transition, change management, release management, pro-active maintenance and service request to IT infrastructure and applications.
- Perform network implementation and project management
- Conduct system integration and application rollout
- Work closely with vendors to implement different solutions
- Carry out maintenance support of the network products
- Handle escalation procedure for networking products with vendors
- Perform problem troubleshooting, hardware replacement and software update
- Delegated to provide 1st tier post-sales support and maintenance; and
- Required to standby for emergency call
- Available to provide 24/7 support as required
- Higher Diploma or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years hands-on experience
- Certificate Holders of CCNA, CCNP or CCIE is a plus
- Strong understanding of networking / protocols / standards: EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, LAN & WAN, Ethernet
- Hands on experience on networking and security solution implementation such as routers, switches, load balancers and firewalls
- Proficient programming skills (Python, REST API, Netconf, etc.) is an advantage
- Good business sense, self-motivated, good customer services skills and able to work under pressure and independently
- Willing to learn new technologies and solutions
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Advance your career and join a prestigious international company now.
Please click Apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Our consultant will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion if you are shortlisted.