Operation Task ManagerThe Operational Task Manager is responsible for the complete Operational lifecycle management of both short and long term delivery , including but not limited to the planning, coordinating, implementation and tracking of a specific deliverables.In addition, the Operation Task Manager will be
responsible for managing delivery across internal teams and third-party contractors/ consultants as well as be able to identify, assess and escalate issues in order to minimize potential project risks.
Additional responsibilities would include driving process efficiency, NTT delivery, and on-going development of deployment practices including the Permit to Operate / Change Management processes.
The Task Manager shall be responsible for performing a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
· Define the scope of operational work in collaboration with ET and Business Unit management
· Create a detailed execution plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete delivery
· Assist in determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the delivery
· Develop, manage and track to an established (and agreed) schedule while effectively allocating resources to the activities
· Review the project schedule with management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities
· Document project activities to ensure that all information is appropriately recorded - redundant
· Provide weekly status reporting internally and externally as required
· Ensure that all new deployments are Operationally sound by leveraging Operational Acceptance Testing (OATS) practices. Key Characteristics
· Strong organizational skills, customer service focus, attention to detail, and process orientation
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
· Ability to distill and present information to business community in non-technical terminology
· Business analysis skills, with the ability to forecast implications and provide consultative recommendations and solutions
· Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage operational lifecycle
· Flexibly adapt to a changing environment. Skill Requirements
· Seven plus years of Voice and Data Network Technologies related experience.
· Five plus years of Operations task management experience.
· Network Operations support / SLA management experience a plus
· Experience with network management tooling a plus.