A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- As Investment Analyst, this person will join our systematic investing team working with senior mentors and portfolio managers during decision making process on important corporate actions;
- Assist and facilitate investment business process including but not limited to monitor and analyze corporate actions, daily portfolio management, database maintenance;
- Initiate or participate in research projects around corporate actions and other investment related topics;
- Leverage sell-side event research resources to improve our internal research capability;
- Interact with colleagues from portfolio management, fundamental research, risk management and settlement team during research and decision making process.
- Master degree holder from recognized university or above and studied abroad, preferably in Economics, Finance, or business;
- 3+ years working experience, with a good understanding of Financial Markets, preferably within the investment management, or accounting;
- Basic programing skills of Python and SQL database would be preferred;
- Knowledge of corporate action process or experience in corporate action analysis is highly preferred;
- Strong analytical minds and problem-solving skills;
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.