Investment Banking Analyst - Year 3 - US Investment Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Chandler Macleod
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
An US investment Bank is looking for an Invesmtent Bnaking Analyst to join in their IBD in Hong Kong.
- US Boutique Investment Bank
- General Pool China Coverage
- Year 2-3 Analyst all consider
- Manage both origination and execution of equity transactions in various sectors.
- Conduct in-depth equity market and transaction analysis.
- Responsible for all origination activities including client coverage, pitch books, RFPs, proposals and other business initiatives.
- Process transactions including Initial Public Offerings, Follow-Ons, Bought Deals, Block Trades, PIPEs, ATMs, and Convertible Bonds etc
- Keep track of market updates and draft analysis reports.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 1 years' corporate finance with a top-tier or reputable investment bank
- A quick and keen learner with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Understanding of financial markets, particularly equities
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both spoken and written (proficiency should be at or close to native level)