- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 22 May 19
Looking for Relationship Managers
This is a great opportunity for those who want to join a top-tier bank with a great culture. My client has a global presence with an established and growing presence globally. Due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for relationship managers of any level to join their ranks. Besides being known for good work culture, my client can offer a competitive salary and an extremely good working environment
Some careers open more doors than others. If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join my client and experience the possibilities. My client is currently looking for high calibre professionals to join them as Relationship Managers.
Role and responsibilities include
- Developing customer base and establishing long term relationships with an assigned Premier clientele portfolio
- Managing the total wealth of your clients by matching our financial and investment product solutions to their financial needs
- Promoting my client's services to potential customers, exploring their needs and making referrals to other business units where appropriate
- Supporting branch improvement initiatives, providing customer feedback of our service and ensuring compliance with audit requirements and quality assurance
This role focuses on actively engaging with high networth clients and developing strong relationships with them to achieve their financial goals.
To be successful at this role, the candidates must possess:
- Strong experience in high net worth client facing environment
- Must be familiar with wealth management products, both investment and insurance
- Mature and independent mindset, able to work effectively under pressure and not be afraid of targets
- Strong commercial orientation with acute interpersonal skills
- Holder of relevant insurance, investment and Mandatory Provident Fund licenses
- Certified Financial Planner or Certified Financial Marketing Planner accreditation or other relevant qualification an advantage
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English, Strong Mandarin is definitely an advantage
Interested candidates can apply to this role or send their CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Successful Candidates will be contacted within 7 days and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest