Manager/Senior Manager, Compliance
- Competitive & Negotiable
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haiyin Wealth Management Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited
- 14 Oct 18
Hywin Financial Holding Group was established in 1989, headquartered in China’s international financial center – Shanghai. Currently, the group has more than 20 wholly-owned and controlled subsidiaries, over 5,000 staff, and more than 100 billion Chinese yuan in assets under management. Our business network covers the entire world, including over 50 Chinese cities, Hong Kong, the US, the UK, and other countries and regions.
1. Assist in setting up, updating and implementing the compliance policies and procedures.
2. Liaise with regulators for all matters relating to company licensing and staff registration.
3. Provide advice and guidance on investment compliance, KYC and anti-money laundering related issue.
4. Set up and implement compliance monitoring systems and processes to ensure compliance policies and procedures are implemented effectively.
5. Assess applicability of new/ change of laws, rules and regulations issued by Hong Kong regulators or relevant law enforcement bodies to the company.
6. Set up, implement and manage gap analysis process by liaising with relevant departments to ensure new/ change of requirements are implemented.
• University degree holder.
• Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in compliance field, preferably in private banking / wealth management sector.
• Possess good knowledge of regulatory requirements.
• Good communication skills and computer skills.
• Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Conatonese.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.