Manager, Business Planning
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Prepare regular reports on retail banking business financial forecast and business operational risk MIS
- Participate in building new data model / enhancing existing data model to improve the effectiveness and accuracy of business profitability forecast
- Execute effective portfolio monitoring mechanisms to support business on portfolio & profitability management
- Perform analysis and make recommendation to facilitate product development, formulate business / pricing strategy and business risk and control monitoring
- Provide input in strengthening monitoring framework on business operational risk and control for risk measurement and mitigation
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in banking and finance industry, preferable in business intelligence analytics / database marketing / business financial planning / risk and control monitoring
- Knowledge on risk and control monitoring, retail banking profit dynamic is preferred
- Proficient in business intelligence applications, including SAS, SQL, Excel, Excel VBA, Access, with good business acumen
- Positive thinking, willing to learn, dedicated and committed
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.