Manager, Digital Technology
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Head of e-Channel, you are responsible for managing the quality of the digital technology service provided by the Bank and coaching the engineering teams for delivering digital products. Responsibilities:
- Define and enforce quality standard against the development of digital technology services
- Coach the engineering team to deliver quality digital products
- Manage and track the quality issues for the digital technology engineering in an end to end manner
- Stay abreast of the latest engineering practice for digital technology service and lead the implementation of continuous quality improvement programs to ensure our development process is robust and capable of producing consistent quality deliverables.
- Define and manage the toll gates for major non-functional test activities, such as load test and security penetration test
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of project experience in designing and developing API driven digital applications, such as web and mobile applications
- Banking exposure is highly preferred
- Familiar with quality assurance / control for the digital technology engineering
- Familiar with the common quality pitfalls and best engineering practices for those applications
- Familiar with DevOps practice and various test tools, such as service virtualization tools, and behavior driven test tools
- Solid project management and analytical skills with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Innovative and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.