Manager, Partnership Operation (Service Digitization)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The jobholder is accountable to manage the projects of i). development & deployment of eSubmission 2.0 and ii). solutions & development for digital strategies to ensure deliverables to support the business growth and implementation of digital strategies. Consolidate and review user requirement and test cases to make sure high-quality deliverable.
- Responsible for committed timelines and quality for deliverables throughout eSubmission 2.0 and digital projects
- Work closely with partner and internal stakeholders to plan, develop, execute and deploy of eSubmission 2.0 and digital projects.
- Responsible for managing the deployment and ongoing enhancements to ensure the desired results
- Prepare and review business requirements (BR), User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans and test cases, review IT Functional Design Specification (FDS) for the assigned project(s).
- Define partner pain points, to understand and translate sales flow and client journey into detail user requirement and communicate properly with internal stakeholders for development
- Degree or above in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
- Min. 10 working experience, and at least 2 years solid experience in project management for sales platform and digital solution development
- Well-organized, self-driven and trustworthy with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to collaborate and maintain good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across multiple functional areas
- Past working experience in insurance or banking industry with understanding of business processes, operations or digital marketing
- Knowledge on waterfall and agile approaches
- Proficient in MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, influencing, interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese