Support the development and implementation of Life insurance product initiatives and product enhancements.
Primary focuses on the following:
- Participate in discussions that formulate product design and customer & distribution supports.
- Conduct competitive analyses.
- Work closely with other internal functions as well as service providers to ensure effective and efficient implementation of product initiatives and related support areas.
- Organize research and focus groups to identify customer needs and distribution preferences.
- Develop product reference materials, training materials and sales incentive programs to engage sales forces.
- Develop sales tools including the proposal system.
- Keep abreast of market trends and company competitiveness in the assigned product categories and provide timely updates and analyses to the Management for major issues and business opportunities.
- Spearhead assigned functions such as market intelligence, compliance, third party management, etc.
- Handle product enquiries from field forces.
- Review product related materials produced by other internal parties.
- Assist in the development of team members.
- Collaborate with other work areas in the Company on joint initiatives.
Experience & Qualification:
- Degree holder, preferably in marketing, finance or related disciplines
- At least 4 years of experience in the life insurance field with at least 2 years of experience in product development.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of various types of life insurance products
- Proactive, strong analytical mind with business acumen
- Good project management, problem solving and communication skills
- Good team player