Manager / Senior Manager - Financial Services - Deloitte Digital
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user. Work you'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Work with clients - incumbents and virtual banks - to integrate customer needs, technical possibilities and business requirements to solve complex problems and create customer centric solutions
- Connect digital strategy with recommended technology - strong business architecture mind-set well tested with past work with banks
- Focus on quality delivery using Agile methodology
- Plan and lead digital transformation projects to deliver a superior client experience
- Comprehend how the client's business works and keep up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
- Identify and solve problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment
- Identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients
- Incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations
- Develop relationships, establish credibility with and instil confidence in clients
- Leverage cross-geography insights and practitioners to enhance client service delivery
- Articulate how technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Deliver exceptional client service; maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- University degree
- 6-8 years of work experience in consulting or industry focused on financial services
- Strong understanding of technology solution for digital banks & wallets
- Strong understanding of banking industry is necessary. Additionally, experience in insurance and/or wealth & asset management industry would be desirable
- Experience in delivering digital
- Experience in leading large-scale digital transformational projects for financial services industry
- Excellent communication (proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese) and interpersonal skills with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience of working in agile teams and / or scrum master certification is desirable
- Good stakeholder management, and ability to deal with both business users and technical personnel, including senior management Experience in Fintech would be desirable
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN175302