Manager / Senior Manager - Strategy - Consulting - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . About Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
About Strategy and Operations practice in Hong Kong
Our global network of Strategy & Operations professionals draws on the strength of Deloitte's full suite of professional services and industry experience to focus solutions on the real issues affecting businesses today. We work collaboratively with our clients to link strategic vision to flawless execution to achieve tangible, long-term value. From developing a pragmatic strategy and evaluating M&A opportunities to improving finance and operations functions, we have the experience and expertise to help clients build an executable strategy.
Work you'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Develop world class strategies that create sustainable value
- Enable clients to make the choices and commitments to execute their business strategy
- Develop deep situational expertise with the combination of sector and offering domain to make tailored recommendations that enable the client's strategic agenda
- Plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
- Comprehend how the client's business works and keep up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
- Identify and solve problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment
- Identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients
- Incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations
- Develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients
- Leverage cross-geography insights and practitioners to enhance client service delivery
- Articulate how technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Deliver exceptional client service; maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or related major, preferably MBA from a top-tier institution
- Minimum 6 years of consulting experience from a top-tier firm with deep knowledge of the industry
- Solid experience in managing strategy projects
- Knowledge of various industries like banking & insurance, consumer business, life sciences & healthcare, technology, media & telecommunications or energy & resources is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects in a large corporate environment
- Proven capabilities for team development and coaching
- Emerging business development skills
- Proven core consulting skills including: slide design, document story lining, problem solving, analytics, modelling
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin in both oral and written
- Technical skills: foster open dialogue among the team, strategic thinking, strong organizational capability
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN158838