My client is creating an Insuretech SaaS provider that is building a suite of product platforms that insurance carriers can use to provide a fully digital experience to their customers. They combine the culture of a start-up with the stability and backing of a fortune 100 company to create an environment that is truly unique. They are looking for smart, innovative, and collaborative technologists who can join their team here in Hong Kong.
- They have a proof of concept policy administration website offered in English and both Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- They need to make sure that this site is completely bug-free, before their official launch
- Looking for someone who can read/write English, and Chinese (simplified and traditional) who can help them to achieve this goal
- 5 people currently in the QA team, including the manager
- Key skill is test-case design skills
- Any experience with browser/website testing would be a big advantage
- Also, any experience with automation testing would be plus: This role would give you exposure to automated testing if you do not already have it!
- Minimum 4 years of QA experience on web applications in production environments
- Experience with various testing methodologies and areas of focus, including regression testing, ad-hoc testing, security testing, user interface testing, integration testing, and user acceptance
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in defining test environment requirements, set-up, and management
- Experience in multi-platform testing (desktop, mobile)
- High calibre team! Great culture and work atmosphere – very casual and similar to a “start-up” style – they are currently based in Wan Chai “Spaces” offices
- We know the hiring manager well – he comes from a tier-one investment banking background, and other developers we have placed come from fast-growing tech companies, start-ups and insure-tech business’ – they are an impressive team and offer a flat-culture, supportive and flexible environment, where your ideas and voice is heard
- Small, fast-paced, Agile team – looking to grow rapidly over the next two years (currently have around 10+ developers)
- Big plans for the coming year in the digital insurance space – details of projects will be shared during the interview process
- All the advantages of a start-up style company, but with the financial stability and security of a global Fortune 100 company
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities, please send your detailed resume to Saurabh Mishra at Saurabh.Mishra@bahpartners.com or call (852) 2850 4446 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.