• Expanding Asset Management Business• Competitive Bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established asset management company under a famous Chinese financial group. Their mother group has more than 30 years of history and is now listed in Hong Kong stock market. The group is also renowned as one of the companies on the Fortune Global 500. With the support from the group, the asset management business has operated for more than 10 years with SFC license type 1,4 and 9, specialising in hedge fund products and oversea investment.
To support their expansion, our client is currently looking for candidate with at least 3 years risk management experience to join their team. Candidate could enjoy wide market risk exposure, supportive teammates from competitive background and attractive remuneration packages. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Formulate risk management procedures and standard, as well as approval procedures for products according to their risk level in trade.
- Perform management analysis and reports.
- Perform risk control management for capital market investment transactions, including risk modelling of secondary market equity and debt products, risk calculation, VaR and tail risk quantification, transaction risk monitoring.
- Maintain daily risk database and development.
- Participate in other project-related risk management matters.
- Review risk management related reports, including related reports required by various regulatory agencies.
What's on Offer
- Bachelor degree holder or above, in the area of risk management, finance, business, science etc.
- FRM or other risk management qualified holder.
- At least 3 years risk management, with market risk exposure, in asset management firm.
- Candidate with risk system set-up experience from oversea investment platform will be on advantage.
- Experience of using Microsoft ACCESS and SQL related skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Well-established Asset Management Business
- Excellent Company Culture
- Supportive Teammate from Competitive Background
- Annual Leave: 12 days up
- Medical benefits
- Excellent career progression