My client - a high profile and world-leading global blockchain company - is looking to hire a Quantitative Developer for their crypto exchange platform.
About The Role:
You’d be working primarily on building risk & pricing models for their Options products, doing core development of their exchange platform / order & position management systems, and building their platform infrastructure on cloud. This is a core Java and Python heavy role. This role is for a passionate technologist with good business knowledge of Options.
- This role is a hybrid Options quant dev role, and building the platform infrastructure on cloud technology. This person will not be doing trading strategies, but must have Options business knowledge. Options business knowledge is more important than knowledge of cloud.
- Mandarin required
- Java & Python
- Level experience can vary:
- Minimum ~4 years experience, or mid-level at 8-10 years experience
- Work for a Fintech / Crypto / Blockchain leader with the most advanced digital asset products and the most cutting edge technology
- Opportunity to contribute to new product development at a well-established exchange that’s already consistently in the global top 3 by trading volume
- Gain exposure to different financial products and new technologies
- Very competitive base + bonus
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within banking and finance technology, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 5721 6381 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of APAC's top-tier financial institutions. For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.