We are looking for a Network & Telecom Technical Lead from a Banking background to join a team of DevOps Network Administrators, System Administrators and Developers using Agile methodologies.
As a Network & Telecom Technical lead, you will:
- Support network infrastructure across Asia Pacific.
- Excel in releasing projects and maintenance operations in production without impact.
- Ensure Asia Pacific Network and Telecom services being offered according to need of stability, resilience and performance.
- Represent the team in various regional and global forums where technical expertise is required.
- Be a technical reference for internal partners and advise on standard or innovative solutions to bring value.
- Be a technical reference and mentor for the team to increase their knowledge about network operations and solutions to improve project management and delivery.
Skills Required are:
- Strong knowledge in network and telecommunication operations management.
- Strong knowledge in network appliance and their software: Cisco Switches/Routers, Load balancers
- Strong network knowledge of network security appliances – Traditional and Application Firewalls, IDPS, Network Taps - Strong knowledge in Routing procotol (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) and WAN design (MPLS, VRF)
- Strong knowledge in Layer 2 switching protocols (SPT, 802.1Q,…) and switch designs – stack switch models. - Practical knowledge of multicast environments and troubleshooting in financial environment (TibcoRV, Rendezvous Point)
- Practical experience of Datacenter Switching technologies, - Nexus and NxOS. 7,5,2 designs and leaf spine topologies. Good knowledge of VPC concepts.
- Ability to communicate and present complex technical concept in an understandable manner in both verbal and written form