Operation Manager / Senior Operation Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Achievers Recruitment Limited
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
Our client is an Asset Manager under one of China's largest private group controlling multiple listed companies. In order to cope with their expansion, they are now looking for a talented operation manager professional to join their team in Hong Kong office.
- Provide quality guidance and back up on operational support to Asset Management team including reconciliation on fund valuation and trade, fees calculation, payment instruction and monthly statement preparation for discretionary account, UCITS and Cayman products.
- As main checker for cash management, handle trade & settlement related enquiries , bank/broker account opening and month end reporting
- As project manager coordinate communication with IT and external vendors including transfer agency, custodian banks, MANCO, brokers and fund platform in regards to new fund launch or platform automation
- Handling enquiries from clients in relations to operational related issues and in particularly the account opening of UCITS and Cayman products as well as FATCA and CRS reporting requirement.
- Responsible for overall revision of operational flows and procedure guidelines and its documentation updated
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- 5-8 years of experience in asset management operations with at least 2 years of which at supervisory level
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn, work under pressure and patient is must
- High initiative and motivation is required
- Experience in UCITS or HK authorized fund is essential
- Knowledge on hedge fund and/or private equity product would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with more experience and qualifications will be considered as Senior Manager Position
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***