Our client, a leading Financial Organisation, are seeking a Project Lead to act as a Head of Business Analysis in the Build and Implementation of a Enterprise Claims Processing Platform, for an Insurance Client. Specific business domain knowledge is not needed but you must have experience of Managing Projects and working with users to define their requirements and translate this back to the software engineers at scale. You will also manage the Vendor responsible for design and delivery.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Own and run requirement analysis workshops, study business functions, in the process of gathering relevant information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Manage a team of resources in multiple locations who will need to customise the applications to the local market.
- Create a project schedule around the requirement gathering, as well as set standards and processes the team will adopt.
- Act as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyse, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for trading platform.
- Define and document internal and external user interfaces and support system and data requirement clarification and definition.
- Document business functional requirements and non-functional requirements in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide regular updates of tasks and project status to different project stakeholders.
- Manage the Application Delivery process through strong vendor management
- Provide clarification support on business requirements.
- Provide guidelines and training to help support the junior business analyst to complete the mission.
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related discipline.
- At least 15 years’ experience across Business Analysis, Project Management, Implementation Management.
- Hands-on experience in collecting, analysing and documenting business process and use cases for both functional and non-functional requirements from various levels of users.
- Hands-on experience in using various business analysis tools such as BPM, UML and mock-up UI in documenting.
- Familiar with SDLC, change management and project management activities.
- Vendor Management experience is an advantage
- Worked within a transformation environment
- Have the ability to become an interface between Business Management team, Technology team and relevant project support teams.
- Dynamic, adaptive, pragmatic, solution driven and fast to absorb domain knowledge
- Highly motivated and team oriented individual
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills in English with ability to present ideas in a professional manner
If interested in this opportunity, please feel free to send your CV to: email@example.com