Principal UX Design Lead will: - Establish the best in class design language that defines digital experience. - Be responsible for the quality of platform UX solutions for 18 markets across APAC. - Mentor designers and build the best in class in-house UI/UX design capabilities.
- Review and critique UX solutions produced by Group UX designers
- Support 18 local markets in improving the quality of local UX solutions by improving components library and guidelines, and creating regional journeys.
- Work with the data team to make data available/consumable
- Stay informed and in tune with the latest developments within UX methodologies, best practices, trends etc.
- Build the best in industry UI/UX design team and help grow its members
- Identify areas of improvement in work process
- Manage all the UX activities of one of key projects.
- Negotiate with stakeholders and steer the projects to the right direction from UX perspectives.