Wolters Kluwer, Governance, Risk & Compliance is seeking a Product Manager, APAC, to set the long-term product vision and prioritize work on the short term to maximize value for all parties.
This is a full time position, permanent position (Hybrid Working), to be based in Wan Chai, Hong Kong, OR, Shenton Way, Singapore.
About the Role
Regulatory Reporting Expert
- Be the overall single point of contact for all HKMA/MAS regulatory reporting products, work with the sales/presales/professional service teams to help them understand the product roadmaps/deliveries. Work with internal global stakeholders to align APAC requirements to the platform roadmap.
- The Product Manager will be the subject matter expert for HKMA Basel regulatory reporting
- The Product Manager effectively manages relationships between all parties. They are the connective tissue between the customer, the development teams and other stakeholders. They are responsible for enabling others to work towards a shared goal, to resolve conflicts and negotiate when necessary.
Translate customer needs to requirements
- The Product Manager works closely with customers to truly understand their needs and problem areas and turn them into features and solutions. They employ various tools and practices to ensure accuracy and to remove biases.
Manage Product Roadmap
- The Product Manager is responsible for setting a long-term vision for the product via a roadmap. They make sure the roadmap is shared and is frequency discusses and updated.
Define Success Criteria
- The Product Manager is responsible for the overall success of a product including it’s quality. They define the parameters for success and guide everyone involved towards meeting them to achieve the highest ROI. Facilitate Collaboration
- The Product Manager brings different groups of people together and enables them to collaborate effectively via specific platforms and tools.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Risk management, Finance, Accounting, Banking or Economics, or bachelor degree (or higher) in IT, Computer Science or Engineering complemented with a strong experience in the Banking industry or Financial Servicing.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the Banking or financial services area.
- Thorough knowledge of HKMA regulatory reports
- Fluency in English, written and oral
- Experience with Credit Risk/ Market Risk/Liquidity Risk reporting is a plus
- Experience with MAS regulatory reporting is a plus
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client management and engagement skills
- Responsible, methodical and organised
- High level of integrity and takes accountability
- Assertive, being able to make expert decisions based on personal judgement
- Ability to work independently while also being a good team player
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
About the Company
Governance, Risk & Compliance is a division of Wolters Kluwer, which provides legal and banking professionals with solutions to help ensure compliance with ever-changing regulatory and legal obligations, manage risk, increase efficiency, and produce better business outcomes. Wolters Kluwer’s Financial Service business, which is part of the company’s Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) division, is a global market leader in the provision of integrated regulatory compliance and reporting solutions. These solutions support regulated financial institutions in meeting their obligations to external regulators and their own boards of directors.
Dozens of awards on the market
- Regulatory Reporting – Banking by Chartis RiskTech100®
- Liquidity Risk by Chartis RiskTech100®
- Best Solution for Regulatory Reporting Award, 2021 by Regulation Asia
- 2021 Risk Technology Executive of the Year by CEO Monthly magazine
- Best Vendor Solution for MAS 610, APAC, 2021 by RegTech Insight
- Best Regulatory Reporting Solution, APAC, 2021 by TegTech Insights
- Regulatory Reporting Provider of the Year – Singapore, 2021 by APAC Insider
- Best Risk Firm of the Year, APAC, 2021 by APAC insider
- Best Regulatory Reporting Technology Firm of the Year, APAC, 2021 by APAC Insider
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit WoltersKluwer.com, or for our financial services solutions, visit WoltersKluwerFS.com.