Our Client, a leading Global Insurer, is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to work within their Regional PMO to support the delivery of a large number of regional systems within their finance and operations function in line with a large-scale transformation. This role will be focused on supporting the delivery of multiple projects, monitoring, and managing the long roadmap. You must be familiar with supporting Regional/Large/scale rollouts and being able to manage multiple stakeholders concurrently. A knowledge of SDLC and enterprise Windows environments, including Azure, would be highly beneficial.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Play a key role in Monitoring and managing a large workstream, roadmap and plan.
- Support the overall Programme Director on governance forums, materials preparation, and constant progress/update reports.
- Manage the multiple workstream dependencies, deliverables, risks and issues
- Provide support to the LBU’s within the Region.
- Maintain and provide input to workstream change requests
- Assist the Programme Director to review financial and resourcing information provided by the Central PMO
- Support the Program Director in core delivery of multiple deliveries.
- Manage and create clear project milestones across multiple workstreams.
- Help build reporting packs to communicate project status to key stakeholders.
- Engage and talk to various teams including software development.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule and budget.
- Identify and Manage Project Risk and ensure all Project Governance is met.
- Attend and contribute to daily scrum meetings, whilst supporting Project Management and Agile Delivery frameworks.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in an IT discipline ideally.
- 10+ years of experience with demonstrable project delivery experience.
- Regional or large-scale enterprise transformation experience is an advantage.
- Project Management qualifications are an advantage.
- Understanding of project management techniques and tools, especially Agile.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and interdependencies.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills with good stakeholder management experience.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Team player with strong desire for excellence
- Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field
Please send your CV in Word Format to: ben (@) mainstayasia.com and put “Project Manager" in the subject heading.