Project Manager, Core Banking Project
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Business Analysis Lead of Core Banking Project, you will be primarily responsible for planning and execution of post-implementation activities prior to new system launch.
- Play a leading role in ensuring new system functions fulfills user requirements
- Drive post-implementation activities via interviews, workshops and meetings with various stakeholders
- Develop requirement definition, changes in business processes/ workflows, solution design and forms design
- Translate business technology concepts into easy to understand and compelling messages; from end users' prospective
- Lead, drive and plan key activities, such as user communication schedule, email notification content, cutover plan, throughout SDLC prior to system implementation
- Communicate with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth project implementation
- Work with PMO office to devise training workshop schedule, training plan and training materials for internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with external vendors and 3rd parties (e.g. system support vendor) for system deployment and testing schedule
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 10 years' working experience in business analysis, process and system solutions recommendation, design and implementation with at least 5 years banking exposure
- Experience in coordinating with very large scale of banking system revamp project is a must
- Solid experience in coordinating end to end system implementation activities covering user communication, testing schedule, training plan
- Ability to coordinate and control a wide range of activities and make decisions independently
- Strong management, communication, and organizational skills and proven ability to influence stakeholders including senior management
- Good understanding of banking industry in terms of products and services, operational requirements, regulatory compliance, market and related technology trends and other common business challenges
- Proficient in business process and business concept modeling, documentations and customer experience journey
- Proficiency English and Chinese language writing skill
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and problem-solving skills
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.