Our client, a prestigious international bank, is looking for a Japanese speaking SVP/VP/AVP Credit Analyst for their Corporate Banking Department.
- Credit analysis of corporate and FI customers in East Asia such as China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan;
- To perform credit reviews and analysis on existing / prospective, corporate / FI customers (banks and non-banks such as security houses), and other relevant parties, based on credit proposal and other related information;
- To make independent, impartial and useful recommendations on credit proposals and credit-related matters to the management of the Department, based on the credit reviews and analysis;
- To gather credit-related information on the customers from internal and external sources, e.g. FI customers, public authorities and institutions, credit agencies, other banks, etc;
- To visit customers (offices/premises) whenever necessary to obtain more in-depth and accurate information;
- Minimum 4-5 yrs’ relevant experience preferably in banking industry;
- Fluent English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Acct/Finance/Banking would be a plus;
- CFA preferred;
- Japanese & Mandarin skills would be an added advantage;
- Good PC Skills in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal & analytical skills;
- Able to work independently;
- Occasional business trips are required.
- To perform credit analysis on customers to ensure smooth document circulation and to obtain approval;
- To prepare credit rating, credit applications and related documents for Japanese Corporate Business Promotion teams;
- In charge of deposit customers and provide general bank services to them;
- Handling KYC of deposit customers in-charged.
- At least 2 years of experience in credit analysis in the banking industry preferred;
- Fluent spoken and written English; Cantonese would be a plus;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel;
- Cheerful personality, willing to face challenges and a good team player;
- Able to read, study and make analysis based on financial figures;
- Familiar with guidelines and procedures.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV, preferably, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org