Responsible to lead a team of Data Scientists to provide market insights/data analytics from financial/economics data to the executives management.
- Manage the analytics team to develop the forecasting models with complex data sets to solve difficult business problems
- Work closely with the IT team and involve in the full development cycle
- Provide insight to the business to improve efficiency of the products and the processes
- Lead the team to complete modelling and analytics projects
- Work closely with othe analytics team across the region to drive the innovative projects
- Manage expectation and build relationships with senior business stakeholders, including CEO and other C-level management
- Analyze the company data broadly and gives out recommendations to executives.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other related discipline
- 10 years+ relevant work experiences in Data Scientist or Statistical Modelling (Candidates with less would be considered for a junior role)
- Working knowledge of at least one statistical programming language, such as Python, R, SAS, etc
- Expereinces in analyzing financial/economics data, such as interest rates, FX, GDP, etc.
- Good communication skills in English