Sales Director Greater China
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Executive Hong Kong
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
Commercial Director - Hong Kong
Our client is a global listed MNC outsourced business and professional services consultancy that is one of the clear market leader in their space. Their expertise in business and professional services outsourcing means they are already working iconic portfolio of clients across Hong Kong and Greater China which is the envy of many of their competitors. They are a highly profitable, well run organization who is ideally positioned to continue their aggressive growth trajectory across the region in 2017.
Their employment value proposition offers outstanding career development opportunities for their key people and the reason for the vacancy is due to an internal promotion. The business likes people who embrace their entrepreneurial values, drive for results, and deliver best in class service and market leading solutions to key their key clients.
In the sales director role you will lead the Hong Kong corporate services sales team across Hong Kong and China and take overall responsibility for the commercial strategy, and major customer negotiation. You will need drive a new business focused mindset across the existing members of the team as well as lead by example as a lead individual revenue generator.
The 3 key areas of focus are;
- Client Relationship Management
- Operational Management
- Strong Leadersip
You will be responsible for the followingl
- Reporting directly into the Managing Director Greater China
- Full P & L ownership for the corporate services division in greater china
- People Management
- Regional mandate
- Individual revenue contribution
- Major client management
- New business focus
You will be leading a new business acquisition sales team in the outsourced business and professional services sector based in Hong Kong doing a regional role covering greater china.
- 10 plus years experience leading a leading a business development team with a MNC outsourced business and professional services firm based in Hong Kong and Greater China
- Big 4 background preferred although open to other leading multinational accounting and fund management platforms
- A proven track record of success as an individual revenue contributor in a new business acquisition focused sales role with consistent quota achievement
- A strong people leader that is hands on, adaptable, and highly customer facing with their team helping to win and close major competitive pitches.
- Highly competitive basic salary plus excellent commission scheme
- Outstanding career development opportunity
- Highly entrepreneurial and high growth environment
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ben Wainwright on +852 2848 4705