Security Architect - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of a company's computer system.
- You will anticipate all of the moves and tactics that hackers will use to try and gain unauthorized access to the computer system.
- You will constantly stay current on the latest developments both on the security end and the attacking end.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of the company's systems.
- You must learn who has access and where the weak points of the systems are.
- You must recommend ways to improve and update the security of the company's computers.
- You must be able to recommend ways to improve a system's security through both hardware and software.
- You will set user policies and protocols, monitor them, and enforce them.
- You will also set up countermeasures that protect the system when an unauthorized user attempts to gain access to the system.
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is highly desirable.
- Holder of SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certifications is a bonus.
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view more information on Mox, please visit https://mox.com/ .