Senior Agile Scrum Master & Transformation Lead
FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Japan, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance and employee benefits across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. For more information please visit WWW.FWD.COM
Lead and coach teams to deliver successful Agile driven transformations in the area of creating products and services that meet and exceed customer needs and achieve sustainable business growth.
Partner with Chief / Heads of Transformation, CTOOs and other C-suite Executives in FWD markets to deliver a common framework and build Agile capabilities across the group.
- Take ownership of Agile driven strategic initiatives in and where needed to take the lead as Scrum Master on delivery of initiatives to achieve expected benefits and business outcomes in areas that digital & technology products & services shall enable. Help Business Unites to close capability gaps and un-met customer needs into executable strategies to deliver greater values for customers and resulting better business outcomes.
- Lead to define key problems during delivery of the initiatives and identify right & practical solutions to resolve these constructively
- Be a valuable "Agile" partner to Business Units and to all Functions to foster the development of needed capabilities to ensure the successful delivery of transformation initiatives leveraging Agile Scrum as a suitable approach to transformation.
- Develop and support the creation of for Agile delivery @ FWD playbook aimed at creating a common language, set of best practices and cross functional capabilities increasing speed to market and the delivery of business value through a more rapid, risk reduced approach to change.
- Proactively manage the delivery of the transformation initiatives against expected benefits and business outcomes. Create & keep the momentum through simplifying the long-term strategic outcomes to continuous deliveries of incremental value to the Business Units
- Foster a culture of continuous delivery of customer value aligned with FWDs overall Vision and Strategy
- Coach team and develop capabilities to ensure the continuous and frequent delivery of value to customers and stakeholders
- Foster close stakeholder engagement and management across all initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years' experience in transformation within Insurance / Financial Services Industry
- 10+ years delivery of Agile, Product Management, Project Management (SCRUM, Product Management, PRINCE2, MoP, MSP)
- Certified Scrum Master (Preferred PSM III level)
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Broad and comprehensive understanding of Financial services, Insurance, Transformation, Project delivery and Commercial success in Asia
- Demonstrated experience managing teams in the delivery of Agile transformation & change within a multi-national organization
- Extensive experience working with digital and technology solutions and partners.
- Demonstrated exceptional people management and stakeholder management skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong communication skills and high level of sensitivity to audience to modify the beliefs / opinions
- Ability to negotiate resistance to change to help Group and country teams to deliver tangible results