Senior Business Analyst (with Technical Background) - Contract
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Gulf Connexions , EA Licence No: 11S3102
- 15 Feb 19
Our client is a top-tier IT solution provider in China and Hong Kong delivering various IT services to Banking and Finance, Telecom, Government, Manufacturing and Public service, etc. Solutions and services provided to banking industries include financial big data, mobile & Internet financial solutions, traditional finance solutions. Now they are seeking for Senior Business Analyst and deliver system implementation project in wealth management division for a leading international bank.
What you are responsible for:
- Focus on regional system implementation project in wealth management team in Agile & DevOps methodologies
- Coordinate with regional user, collect, analyze and manage changing user requirements
- Prepare test plan, test cases and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the business needs are met
- Responsible for documentation, regulatory, MIS reporting and workflow analysis, etc.
- Production release support
- Assist Project Manager in project planning, monitoring the schedules and milestones, and ensuring the deliverables are met with the user requirement
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 6 years’ experience in banking industries in implementing business system from E2E perspective, with software development experience in Java
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work with different levels of management Project Management experience is preferred
- Experience in using Agile & DevOps is preferred
- Able to work independently and work in a vary disversified environment; multi-tasking and handling multiple work streams simultaneously
- Quick to learn and keen to adapt new methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese and fluent in Putonghua
- Great exposure in managing large scale project
- Touch base on different financial products and systems in wealth management
- Work in a international bank
- Competitive salary
Advance in your career path and apply now!
Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at +852 3758 2494 for a confidential discussion.