Senior Credit Officer / Senior Vice President, Financial Institutions Group
Job Description Responsibilities:
This is a highly visible role in a dynamic and fast-growing market that requires an individual who is decisive, pragmatic, strategic and able to garner extensive internal and external credibility.
- Conduct initial and on-going credit analysis on a dedicated portfolio of financial institutions
- Present credits effectively and comprehensively in rating committees and other internal analytical meetings.
- Write in-depth, high quality, insightful and focused research on credit trends, specific issuers or the financial system as a whole
- Represent Moody's at a senior level, interacting with financial institution executives, investors, intermediaries and press/media.
- Build and maintain high profile relationships with investors, issuers, regulators and other market participants.
- Actively participate in outreach such as investor briefings, teleconferences and third-party speaking engagements, to ensure Moody's views are communicated to the market on a regular and timely basis.
- Provide guidance to and mentor more junior staff.
- Supporting global and regional management in ad hoc projects.
- Extensive experience in financial institutions analysis
- Strong understanding of the market dynamics and regulatory environment in Greater China
- Strong internal and external communication & presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills with sound judgment
- Demonstrate Culture of Excellence (CoE) attributes of Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion
- Ability to manage high level and often complex client relationships
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Putonghua) is a must
- Experience in management/mentoring would be an advantage
- Experience in insurance credit analysis would be an advantage
- Candidates with less experience would be considered at the Vice President-Senior Credit Officer level
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.