(Senior) Developer - Java
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
- Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
- Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
- Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiency
- Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
- Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
You will be at the core of Accenture's Technology business, you are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve technology problems through developing, designing and maintaining software products or systems that enable client strategies to improve the way our clients and the world works. You will be using your versatility and experience to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation. You will be applying the latest SDLC best practices to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of the Accenture development teams. Qualifications
Key Competencies & Experience Requirement
- Hands-on experience in application design and development on large scale/ mission critical systems using different technologies, candidates with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels
- Strong in frontend web / backend integration development with technologies that are market relevant
- Experience in some of the following would be an added advantage:
- Native Android/iOS (Objective-C) development;
- Digital projects that are delivered in Agile/Scrum, DevOps;
- Backend integration with cloud platform deployment
- Passionate and keen to develop your profession in technical delivery, and strive to deliver the best design, codes and practice
- Excellent communication skill and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders, internally and externally
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
The generic attributes and competencies required are to suggest the overall scope of what to expect for the role. Above all, we are looking for individuals that align the traits described, and has the enthusiasm to perform beyond expectation and make an impact.
With Accenture's global scale and scope, you have an extraordinary canvas on which to create your own unique career masterpiece. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. Visit us at careers.accenture.com .
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.