* Renowned Local Bank * Deputy to Department Head * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a Renowned Local Bank, is looking for a Senior IT Audit Manager to be the deputy to the Department Head and being the team lead to lead the small team.
- Assist Department Head to prepare the IT audit plan and monitor the progress/ achievement of the audit plan.
- Assist Department Head to develop and maintain the audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance over IT
- Lead/Participate in the audit process and procedures to provide independent assessment of IT activities, and evaluate the governance framework, risk management, regulatory compliance processes and internal controls systems.
- Lead/Participate in the handling of special assignments (e.g. investigations and other ad-hoc/special projects).
- Work in conjunction with Information Technology Division and monitor changes in risk management and/or all major new developments
- Assist Department Head in the engagement with key stakeholders, which include line/senior management, external auditorsand regulators.
- Make use of data analytics skill to improve the audit efficiency for audit engagements.
- University graduated in information technology, computer science or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT audit or other IT risk control functions, preferably in financial industry
- Holder of CISA is required. Qualification of CISSP or other IT security qualification is high preferred
- Sound knowledge of IT operations, project development, network, computer platforms and programming
- Good understanding of control requirements of banking industry and external applicable rules and regulations
- Knowledge of ACL, MS Access or other data analytics tool is preferred
- Able to work under pressure and interact with people at different level with good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Good command of English (Spoken & Written) and Cantonese. Mandarin is preferred