Senior IT Compliance Manager - IT (IT Compliance & Risk Management)
- Review, revise and present IT policies, standards and procedures
- Plan and conduct comprehensive independent reviews based on defined methodology, IT standards and/or industry good practice
- Assess adequacy and effectiveness of ITD's internal controls, and properly document the assessment/review procedures performed.
- Design and implement continuous monitoring controls using automated or data analytics tools
- Prepare review reports, articulate and present any issues, root causes and recommended actions to management
- Coordinate with multiple IT teams to address control weaknesses, including design and implement new controls to address known issues
- Track, follow-up and report implementation status of remediation actions
- Present to different IT teams and organise online training to improve awareness of control requirements stated in IT standards, and/or any industry good practices
- University graduate in information technology, information security or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in technology audit, risk and compliance
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in reviewing, updating and presenting IT policies, standards and procedures
- Good knowledge of ITIL, CMMI, ITSM, COBIT, PMBOK, system development life cycle, and key IT processes & controls
- Familiar with audit methodology and experience in auditing/reviewing IT controls
- Experience in designing and implementing new controls to mitigate identified risks
- Working knowledge of controls verification using data analytics tools
- Holder of relevant professional certificates - CISA, CISSP, etc.is an advantage
- Work experience in Big 4 audit firm is an advantage
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.