Senior IT Manager (Banking)
- Planning and researching the application of financial technology and acting as a technology leader, enhancing our Bank's business operations capabilities and enhancing customer experience.
- Perform feasibility study, designing, business and user requirement analysis for various banking systems and document them to requirement definition reports
- Manage overall projects from initiation to implementation
- Prioritize and plan resources in system implementation, control budget and monitor project execution progress
- Liaise among users and the technical developers to ensure business requirements are well defined and properly implemented
- Assist project implementation with proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required
- Formulate Test Plans, conduct UAT and regression test
- Degree holder with major in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Studies
- Over 10 years of application development experience in Core Banking Systems with minimum 5 years solid project management experience.
- Experience in Fintech applications such as Big Data, cloud computing, social media, mobile technologies, blockchain and digital banking will be an advantage
- Experience or sound knowledge in requirement analysis, effort estimation, design, development, implementation and testing on banking project is highly preferred
- Analytical-mind with excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, creative, able to work under pressure and be flexible
- Possess the managerial skill to lead a team of several applications
- Candidate with less relevant experience would be considered as IT Manager
- Good communication and Chinese report /letter writing skills, knowledge of the Mandarin is a plus.
- Proficient in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project)