Senior Manager/ Assistant Manager, IT Operation Management
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 510,000 customers with over 800 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Lead the corporate team to design, create and rollout central IT Operation locally
- Overseas the management and prioritize the service request / production release
- Governs the efficient the operation management and related provisioning / de-provisioning process
- Manage the printing outsourcing service provider to deliver the IT operation service
- Organize and review the Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) Operation
- Recommends and drive the operation solution to improve application releases and batches performance
- Manage the communications between application team, internal users and the printing outsourcing service provider
- Drive Service Level Review meeting with printing outsourcing service provider
- Respond to the operation technical issues and IT Operation security compliant in a professional and timely manner
- Manage the operation related project, such as printing outsourcing services, batches automation and etc.
- For Senior Manager, 12 years of experience in supporting central IT Operation, of which 4 years in a manager role/
- For Assistant Manager, 8 years of experience in supporting central IT Operation, of which 2 years in a Assistant Manager role
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Solid experience with Operation management for application and infrastructure services
- Track record of setting up IT operation processes
- Strong coordination, communication and multitasking skills, able to communicate effectively with all relevant parties at different levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to effectively tailor communication of technical issues to various audiences
- Require being on call and the ability to respond to emergency issues during off hours
- Past experience in managing NOC, experience with performing batch fixes, batch release tools like Control-M
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.